Sunday, July 22, 2012

eston zera
july/21st/2012

                                                        Niagara Falls


after hard time learning in the american classess then on saturday , all the international students in Nazareth college went to Niagara falls, guess what? it was wonderful; one of the seven wonders. first time i arrived there, first thing i was thinking about how to jump in into the water and feel it. but it was too strong with the flow, i wish to had a experience with the boat and could see the waterfall in front of my face but i thought i could do that later , beside i need to walking with my  Myanmar friend and he didn't want to go there.  it was okai and we had a such wonderful time, i wish i could go back with all of my families and have a photo with them directly in front of the Niagara falls ^_^ .



6 comments:

  1. Eston! I am impressed by your pictures! It seems like u had a great time there! You have to come with me to Niagara Waterfalls again when I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai dear diego, yes and there are some choices to enjoy the fall , by boat and another kind but i had not taken one of them , it needed to pay and i think i wait for you and we can go together with lily as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really appreciate if u waited for me to come again! :D yees we will have a blast there! I am really enjoying your blog! Keep doing it!

      Delete
    2. i do will wait for your coming ^_^

      Delete
  3. wonderful waterfall...the most thing that I really know between canada and u.s is niagara..I pray someday I can visit U.S...hmm sorry i didnt reply your text message but everytime you tell me and tagging your picture make me happy for you!
    God bless you my dear brother, stay close to God...looking forward you will post about Hillsong NYC and when you visit Florida hahaha but masih lama yaa...keep praying for you! ohh btw your english is much better than the past days when I was with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really, i quite depress today , i did't to the chruch, i found some info but still there are some things that couldn't work proper.

      Delete