Thursday, October 25, 2012

WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW BUT BELIEVE


I started my journey to US since some months ago, time flies as we are having fun. Am i having fun here? Anyway. I applied for one semester only, and they put me in the seat for two semesters. I thought,  it was fine for me since my dream would come true to be in the US. New friends, new culture, new places, it seems fun for a while. Later, i start to really miss my own bed, my favorite foods which i couldn't find here. Above all, i miss the personal moments with Christ, my LORD. When one of my close friends as i remembered as my brilliant sister came here to visit me yesterday, i feel like, i WANT TO GO HOME. I said : LORD, i know YOU have a plan for me, but if i have an option to back, i will take that. I think one semester is more than just enough for me to stay here. Some students tried to get two semesters, i didn't even try and think about that, but i get it. I haven't seen anything really precious for me so far which will answer my question, why should i stay here for two semesters? I DON'T know now. But i believe, one day at the time, i will say thank YOU JESUS for this opportunity. When i still  asked, that question, Holy Spirit reminded me about my story with introduction of diplomacy class.  I got "E" for that class. I did every task and did all the test, do i deserve that E? I asked myself. But the LORD calmed my heart, and i believe that something must be planed by HIM. Anyway, i got Bonus for another trip to Berlin for an International Conference. ^_^. Mrs. Iva,one of my favorite lecturers,said in her class:
you'll never know what is going on in your life is bad luck or good luck.  
and I believe, when i walk with JESUS, there will never be a bad luck in my life. Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the thoughts that i think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”

No comments:

Post a Comment