Wednesday, July 3, 2013

THE GRATEFUL OF MY 22

"Everyone falls in love sometimes, sometimes its wrong, sometimes its right, for everywin somebody must fail but there comes a point when we exhale" (Exhale-Whitney Houston).

     living my life in the world where i could only see little glimpse of hope, walking but not sure would i reach the finish line? this life was planed to be a winner but sometimes i saw that im fail cause someone else is win. hope seems not strong enough to cure the worries. past memories were full of laughter but present moment only bears the skepticism for future. soflty HE wishpers in my heart the sound of light for my burden heart that : "My son  I never let you walk alone"  HE reminds me that: your future is in MY Hand, worries may cost you doubts but I'll always hold you in my palm" Yeremia 31:17a
     Dear my LORD, the only reason left for me to keep walking is YOU. thank YOU for add me another year for my age. this very 22 years old of mine is temporary but your mercy for me will last forever. teach me to love YOU and honor YOU in my sinfulness and failures, teach me to walk after YOU for only your GLORY. 

LOVE,
ERON SABA

No comments:

Post a Comment